Safety rules for guests staying at Warsaw Hostel Centrum
During the threat of the coronavirus epidemic, the rules for the safe provision of hostel services at Warsaw Hostel Centrum have been increased.
In order to ensure a safe stay for guests and minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, Warsaw Hostel Centrum has introduces preventive measures to improve the health and safety protection of hostel guests and facility employees.
Additional rules of stay have been set.
The safety rules form an integral part of the contract, which is greed upon by signing the Guest Registration Card, as well as by taking conclusive actions, in particular by making a reservation and / or paying the deposit or the entire amount due for staying in the Hostel.
By performing the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the conditions of stay, called the Regulations.
Safety rules are available for inspection at the Warsaw Hostel Centrum Reception and for download from www.warsawhostelcentrum.pl
All persons staying at Warsaw Hostel Centrum are obliged to comply with the additional safety rules.
I. General principles
- There is an absolute ban on visits from people that are not registered as guests of Warsaw Hostel Centrum.
- Hostel employees perform their duties and activities carried out with the Guest in protective masks or face shields covering the nose and mouth area and in protective gloves.
- The Hostel observes the required social distancing rules (minimum 2 metres).
- Protective masks can be purchased at the reception (5 PLN)
- Guest bathrooms contain dispensers with microbiological soap along with instructions for:
- proper hand washing,
- putting on and taking off gloves,
- putting on and removing the mask.
- There are dispensers with disinfecting hand gel along with instructions for proper hand disinfection at the entrance to each bathroom.
- There is a contactless dispenser with gel for disinfecting hands along with instructions for the correct hand disinfection procedure at the entrance to the Hostel
II. Sanitary regime of publicly available Hostel spaces
- During the threat of an outbreak of the coronavirus the frequency of cleaning common, public areas in the Hostel has been increased.
- We monitor daily cleaning works, with particular regard to common areas and guest rooms
- Surfaces that are often touched are frequently disinfected - handrails, door handles, light switches, handles, chair handrails and table tops, and other surfaces frequently touched, as well as floors.
- Ongoing disinfection:
- bathrooms & toilets,
- staircase handrails
- reception room, kitchen, dining room and living room for guests
- Disinfectant and soap dispensers are being refilled on a regular basis.
III. Cleaning of hostel rooms.
- During your stay, the cleaning of rooms has been limited, and only takes place exclusively at the Guest's explicit request and in his absence.
- Cleaning of the hostel room with disinfection of all touched surfaces, as well as thorough ventilation of the room, takes place after the guest leaves the room and checks out.
- If you leave the room, please air it as frequently as possible.
IV. Public kitchen and dining room
- The functioning of the hostel kitchen and dining room is carried out in a sanitary manner, with a minimum distance of 2 metres between guests.
- Access to the guest kitchen and dining room is possible from 08:00 to 24:00
- People using the kitchen are obliged to use their own or disposable dishes.
- Products kept in refrigerators must be kept together in one plastic bag.
- Hot drinks for guests are to be prepared by the reception staff, self-service is not allowed at this time.
V. Limitation of service provision in the Hostel
- The services we normally provide have been limited, including:
- luggage storage and help with luggage
- laundry service as well as ironing facilities
- We also have a ban on hostel hot air dryers, you’re free to use your own in your hostel room.
- Tome spent at the reception desk should be kept to a minimum. During check-in, guests must maintain an adequate distance (the safety zone is marked by lines placed on the floor) and they are asked to cover their mouth and nose with a mask or a scarf. This is for the safety of guests as well as staff. The maximum number of people who can enter the reception area is 2.
- The registration procedure includes the mandatory submission of a health declaration. Failure to complete the declaration may result in the inability to provide accommodation.
- To contact the receptionist use the following phone no +48 22 652 00 10 or +48 517 808 894 (mobile)
- Guests are forbidden from receiving visitors in any part of the Hostel
- Guests are asked to keep a distance of 2 m from other guests and to cover their mouths and noses when moving around the facility.
- In the event of any distressing symptoms or occurrences, please contact the reception staff immediately.
- A contactless thermometer for measuring body temperature is available at the reception.
- The reception employees have all the necessary telephone numbers to the Health & Safety Department, epidemiological response teams and medical services in case of emergency
- In order to temporarily quarantine a suspected sick person the Hostel has appointed and prepared a room with personal protective equipment as well as disinfectant.
- In this designated room, isolated from other people, the Guest will wait for transport.
- If there are clear signs of illness, such as a persistent cough, high fever, difficulty breathing etc. the Guest will not be allowed into the Hostel.
- A guest with symptoms of the disease is obliged to report to the nearest Health & Safety Department as soon as possible in order to consult a doctor.
- The guest uses his own transport and strictly follows the instructions obtained form speaking to emergency services on the following numbers: 999 or 112.
During this time we recommend the following:
- avoid direct contact with sick people
- remember about hygiene, cover your mouth and nose when coughing
- avoid touching your face without washing your hands first
- frequent hand washing
- using an antibacterial gel
- avoiding crowded spaces
The quality of service and safety of our guests is our highest priority. We believe that the implemented measures minimise the risk of coronavirus infection. We welcome any suggestions you may have. Thank you for your trust, we wish you a safe stay in our Hostel
The management of Warsaw Hostel Centrum
Safety rules for guests staying at Warsaw Hostel Centrum