We're happy to announce that our Hostel first opened on June 2nd 2016. What a day!
Now that the excitement is over we'd like to introduce ourselves:
Hello World! Hostel Centrum in Warsaw is finally opened for business!
When you take into consideration the combined experience of the people responsible for the newest hostel in Warsaw (eight years of running a boutique hotel in Gdańsk and twelve years of running a hostel) you'd think we came up with something extraordinary and you wouldn't be wrong :)
Our Warsaw Hostel Centrum was supposed to be a bit different, to stand out from the crowds. Our message is: We're Polish and we're proud of our heritage. We'd like to teach you a bit about our culture and history - isn't it one of the reasons we travel?
That's why every room and common area is decorated with large wallpapers introducing famous Poles and important events from Polish history. You can learn all about it by scanning a QR code - simple as that. Looks cool as well! Obviously we couldn't fit in everything, the Hostel is nowhere near big enough for that, but it's a start.
What else do we offer?
- 24 hour reception desk equipped with a safe to store your most precious valuables
- large common area with satellite TV
- guest kitchen & dining area
- free tea & coffee
- free luggage storage
- drinks, snacks & toiletries available at the reception desk
- secure key card system
- dorm rooms equipped with lockers, luggage baskets, reading lamps & small shelves
- use of iron & ironing board
- towels for rent
- free Wi-Fi access throughout plus two guest computers in common area
- knowledgeable staff that live, study and party in Warsaw - an excellent source of local tourist and party information
- free city maps
- shared bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
- games to borrow (free of course) like jenga, scrabble, cards, dominoes, etc.
Check in / Check out
Our hostel has a 24 hour reception desk but please remember to inform us if you're planning to arrive in the middle of the night.
Check in - 3 pm.
For early arrivals we provide luggage storage (free of charge) and full use of Hostel facilities before being checked into the room.
Check out - 10 am.
You are of course welcome to use our luggage storage if leaving Warsaw later in the day.
- All guests must present a valid passport or national ID card upon arrival (driving licences are not acceptable)
- Our hostel has a strict non smoking policy
- To get a student discount for public transportation tickets you have to be under 26 years old and be an ISIC card holder