Warsaw: Unique Hostel - get to know us wright now!
Our Hostel in Warsaw was supposed to be a little different than other hostels, to stand out from the crowd. We refer to Polish heritage and history and we are proud of it. We try to remind our Polish Guests and teach foreign Guests something about Poland. Unique knowledge, getting to know new countries are the reasons why we travel!
That is why the walls of our rooms, halls and reception areas are decorated with wall murals shows up important people and events in the history of Poland. Where else could you live with a famous Pole?
Scan the QR code from the photo wallpaper to find out more about "roommate" !
Warsaw Hostel Centrum - what do we offer ?
- best price accommodation in the center of Warsaw
- guarantee of our price (when booking directly on the website)
- the first location next to the Palace of Culture and Science, Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central) railway station and two metro lines
- free WiFi and computer for the Guests
- location service
- shared kitchen and dining room
- individual lockers for luggage, lamps, sockets and shelves for small items in dormitory rooms
- 24/7 Reception for guests
- drinks, scales, snacks and hygiene products available to buy in Reception
- secure key system
- Iron for use
- common bathroom with hair dryers
- towels for rent for extra charge
- service that knows the answers to your questions about Warsaw
WE DO NOT ACCEPT A GUEST FOR THE QUARANTINE.
- all guests must have a valid ID / passport upon check-in at the reception (driving license will not be accepted)
- all rooms and common areas are strictly non-smoking
- all rooms have external, shared bathrooms