Booking via our reservation form here
How to do this:
- fill in the reservation form by giving your check in and check out dates and the number of people
- our system will show all available rooms and their prices for the chosen dates
- choose rooms and proceed with your details. Make sure that the e-mail address given is correct, We're going to send you a confirmation straight away.
- after filling in your details our system will ask for an instant payment. You can pay via bank transfer and a credit card.
Booking by e-mail:
If you prefer not to use our instatnt payment system you can also e-mail us with your booking details:
- full name and contact details
- date of arrival and departure
- number of people
- room preference
This payment is non refundable, so please make up your mind carefully. There is however an option of changing your dates if you inform us early enough.
Information for groups (over 6 people)
If you're interested in booking accommodation for a small / large group please follow the instructions for booking via e-mail. Please take into consedetaion that we don't accept guests under 18 y.o.
Free of charge reduction of booked beds up to two full weeks before arrival. Please inform us via e-mail.
If you cancel your booking / reduce the amount of booked beds less than two weeks prior to arrival, the group is liable to cover the costs of the original booking (including unused beds) for the first night.
Bookings for up to 6 people we offer free cancellation up to full 24 hours prior to arrival (unless stated otherwise in the booking confirmation e-mail). Bookings for over 6 people—free cancellation up to 72 hours prior arrival (unless stated otherwise in the booking confirmation e-mail).
All changes to existing bookings must be done by e-mail, please do not call us to reduce the number of beds etc. as we have to have everything in writing so there is no confusion.
In case of late cancellation or simply no show you're liable to cover the costs of the first night of your booking (including unused beds).
Check in / Check out
Our hostel has a 24 hour reception desk but please remember to inform us if you're planning to arrive in the middle of the night.
Check in - 3 pm.
For early arrivals we provide luggage storage (free of charge) and full use of Hostel facilities before being checked into the room.
Check out - 10 am.
You are of course welcome to use our luggage storage if leaving Warsaw later in the day.
- all guests must present a valid passport or national ID card upon arrival (driving licences are not acceptable)
- our hostel has a strict non smoking policy
- to get a student discount for public transportation tickets you have to be: under 26 years old and also an ISIC card holder.