Hotrest Sp. z o.o, the owner of Warsaw Hostel Centrum respects the privacy of every visitor to our website. The protection of our clients' privacy including the security of their personal data and other information, is one of our priorities. We want people using our website www.warsawhostelcentrum.pl to feel that they can rely on us, that our standards guarantee that information entrusted to us is always processed in accordance with the declared purpose and protect them against misuse.
2. The administrator for the personal data included in the website is Hotrest Sp. z o.o., Warszawa 02-622, ul. Antoniego Malczewskiego 56 with the registered office entered to the Central Registration and Business Information under the item NIP: 521 35 32 284 (hereinafter: the Administrator).
3. Due to a concern for safety of the entrusted personal data, the Administrator operates on the basis of the internal procedures and guidelines in accordance to relevant legal acts in terms of personal data protection, in particular in accordance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural person with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data as well as on the repealing of Directive 95/46 WE. Partners who have access to your data and provides services to you on behalf of Hotrest Sp. z o.o. must treat these data in a confidential way and use it only as intended.
4. The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of the persons the data refer to and, in particular, ensure that personal data is:
- lawfully processed;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing inconsistent with these purposes;
- essentially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- stored in a form which allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
5.Collecting, using and processing of personal data
Contact forms (orders)
The data which we are asking for is in most cases the name, surname and e-mail address. In the case of contact forms (orders), please provide full personal data. We require only the data that is necessary for the website to operate. Not providing the required data will block the activity to which the data pertained. Mandatory fields are marked.
Consent to subscribe to the newsletter requires entering your name and e-mail address in the appropriate form or consent in a different written form (eg by e-mail). These fields are mandatory. The data obtained in this way is added to the mailing list. An e-mail address is necessary so that we can send an e-mail to the reader. It's transfer is always voluntary, and the data collected in this way will be used only to provide functionality.
Contacting Hotrest Sp z o.o. by sending an e-mail or leaving an e-mail address during a telephone conversation with a representative of Warsaw Hostel Centrum is tantamount to agreeing to send a trade offer. This consent is necessary so that we can send you, for example, a quote that you have ordered. You have the right to access, correct and delete your data.
Data collecting on the server
When visitng our website, some data is automatically stored on our servers for system administration purposes either for statistical purposes or for backup purposes. The above data includes the name of your internet provider, the version of your browser software, the computer's operating system used to access our website, the website you use to visit our sites, the websites you visit while you visit our sites, and where applicable, the search terms you used to find our site.
Depending on the circumstances, such data may allow you to make conclusions about some people visiting the site. However, no personal data is used in this context. Such data is used only after ensuring their anonymity. If Hotrest Sp. z o.o. transmits data to an external service provider, then technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure that their transmission takes place in accordance with statutory data protection regulations. Any changes to abowe informations regarding the processing of personal data will be published on the website. This fact allows you to check the information about types of data stored by us and the ways of collecting and using them at any time.
6."Cookies" policy more
7.Contact regarding data protection
If personal data has been made available and you wish to delete or change it, please send an e-mail or a letter to:
Hotrest Sp. z o.o., Holland House Residence ul. Długi Targ 33/34, 80-830 Gdańsk
Please also contact us if you want to know if and what information we have collected about you. We will do our best to meet your expectations.
8.Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be transferred:
state authorities, in the case of the existence of appropriate legal provisions, service providers, affiliated companies and internal departments of Hotrest Sp z o.o. in connection with the fulfillment of the objectives set out in point 9.
9.Using the on-line reservation system
Online booking of rooms through Reservation Engine - Yieldplanet
The Reservation Engine is operated by YieldPlanet SA based at ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 630, 03-994 Warsaw, Nip 5322002208, KRS: 0000613469, Regon: 142012289
When making a reservation, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Operator's database. These data will be used only to enable a full booking process in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data.
In cases and on the terms specified in the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), the Customer has the right to request supplementing, updating or rectifying personal data, temporary or permanently suspending processing or remove them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected with violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.